COVID-19 a message to our customers
I mean it when I say I hope this message finds you well. This is a busy, unsettling and unprecedented time for us all and I wish you and your families, your employees and businesses the very best of health throughout this challenging period. As a valued customer, I’d like to reassure you of the steps we are taking to ensure we keep our people safe, and that we continue to be here for you.
- Safety — As always, we will ensure we supply you with products that are safe and top quality. The health of our people is of utmost importance and we have put in place steps to mitigate the risk of a COVID-19 infection, including:
- Isolated the more vulnerable of our people, with others taking up their work where it must be undertaken on site
- Established isolated teams working in shifts where appropriate
- Implemented remote working protocols where feasible
- Suspended all business travel
- Prohibited any visitors to our sites
- Complete regular deep cleaning with disinfectants
- Supply — Most of our production operations remain open
- Support — Whilst we are unable to meet with you in person, we continue to provide the customer support you need. Our team are using video conferencing, and technology to ensure that we continue to provide you with product, support and advice
We look forward to seeing you when life and business returns to normal. If there’s one thing this crisis has taught us, it’s that maintaining the integrity of the office environment supply chain is critical to maintaining order. We are committed to making that happen, but we should also de-brief you post crisis to learn lessons and become collectively stronger for the future. In the meantime, I want to reiterate that we are here for you and doing all we can to support you. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how we can best work together throughout this period.
Thank you and very best wishes
Ian Vardigans - Managing Director
We are a London based Office Furniture and Interiors Company which operates throughout the UK and further afield. Established in 2003 we are proud to be an experienced, diverse and empowered team. Year on year, we have made steady growth and have supported our clients of all sizes through the biggest period of uncertainty that the business world has seen.
We look to this period of change as a challenge and are well equipped to face that with our professional reputation for honesty, hard work and stability, and with a lean and mean business model which means we can be competitive in an ever changing market.
24 Business Environments has invested considerable time and effort in working with a number of manufacturers and suppliers. This enables us to source products with maximum efficiency while paying careful attention to levels of environmental pollution and ongoing sustainability.
Our licence to 'Carry and Dispose of Waste', issued by the Environmental Agency, ensures we act diligently and efficiently with all packaging, waste items and furniture that are to be recycled or safely disposed of. By promoting shorter, more economical supply routes which result in lower emissions and reduced energy consumption, our logistics team continually strive to improve the impact that 24 Ltd has in sustaining our living environment.
Played for Crystal Palace Ladies
Soon to be Mrs Jones
Was Saturday staff at Clarks
Loves bourbon creams!
A Happy Hammer!
His surname rhymes with cardigans
Loves fig rolls!
A professional cake baker
Completed Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
“24 Ltd is a fantastic dealer partner that Senator Group really enjoy working closely with. They are a very dynamic, professional, customer-focused team that delivers high end office furniture projects time after time with the utmost care and consideration to the client’s needs. We both share in the belief that the customer is King." Robert Mustoe, Managing Director, The Senator Group
"On three significant projects completed for Aviva, we have found 24 Ltd to be appreciative of our design intent, collaborative, creative and providers of superb service delivery to our mutual client." Tim Jennings, Director, TTSP